Hello blog-o-sphere! Hope you’ve all been well :). I’ve just returned from a week relaxing up at the sunny Gold Coast!
Took so many photos using the RAW setting that my hard drive has overloaded and have a number of food posts in the works however, having less than a week to start my pre-readings I’m afraid things will have to wait around these parts until I catch myself up on real life. I’ve also decided to give up this blog for Lent (along with a full fast once a week) so I pretty much won’t be back until after 1 April 2012!
Q: Are you giving up anything for Lent?
In the meantime, check out these blogs I’ve nominated for The Versatile Blogger Award:
- (makes sense to me)
- teres major
- fy[i]: faith, hope, love.
- Life is Beautiful
- A Moment With Kat
- Rachel P.
- The Very Very Hungry Caterpillar
- Wayfaring Chocolate
- Apples Under My Bed
- as she thinketh
- Leeleegirl’s Life
- Life Blessons
Thanks to Subhan Zein for nominating me on 15 February 2012!
For this award you have to do a couple of things as follows:
- Thank the award-giver and link back to them in your post.
- Share 7 things about yourself.
- Pass this award along to 15 recently discovered blogs you enjoy reading.
- Contact your chosen bloggers to let them know about the award.
Seven Things About Me:
- My knees go red when I’m nervous.
- I can’t ride a bike (yet).
- I love anything with berries in it.
- I flew in a helicopter onto Uluru once.
- I’ve become a gym junkie (I went 3 times while on holiday!).
- I’m going to start scholarship tutoring for the first time tomorrow – nervous!
- I got sucked in by a TVShop commercial and just bought an InStyler – fun times ahead :D.
Hope you’ll join me in a month or a bit if not over at the other blog ;).